Personally, we can’t see the eyelash extensions trend disappearing anytime soon. In fact the number of lash techs popping up all over the country is growing at an incredible rate. More and more salons and beauticians are seeing the demand for such services and are therefore adding lash services to their treatment lists. We think they’re here to stay because:
- They save time each morning. Once you’ve got used to sleeping in, you won’t want to start setting the alarm earlier again.
- They aren’t expensive or dangerous and application is an enjoyable experience.
- They are great for people who can’t wear makeup, such as healthcare workers, sports women and those with sensitivities to make-up.
- They’re addictive! Once you’ve had them you won’t like how bare your eyes look without extensions (everyone says they feel naked without them.)
- People with busy lifestyles and hectic work schedules can get on with their work day, without having to stop, check and re-apply their makeup due to smudging or smearing.
- We’re all a little vain. Yes we said it… don’t hate because we’re guilty too! We all want to look and feel great, so why would we stop having something done that makes us look amazing and feel confident.
- eyelash extensions markham, gc lashes, best eyelash extensions richmond hill